Location: Paradise, NL
Term: Full-time (35 hours/week, including some evenings and weekends)
Position Start Date: Immediate
Salary: $27,300.00 per year
Flanker Press is a bright spark in the Newfoundland and Labrador publishing scene. As the province’s most active publisher of trade books, the company now averages twenty new titles per year, with a heavy emphasis on regional non-fiction and historical fiction.
Flanker Press is looking for a dedicated candidate to fill a Warehouse Coordinator. This is a permanent full-time position (35 hours/week) with some overtime required. Starting salary is $15.00 per hour. A delivery vehicle is provided, and it can be used for travel to and from the Flanker Press warehouse.
- receive shipments
- unload trailers when books arrive
- verify received product against paperwork
- order fulfillment
- produce invoices
- produce shipping manifests (using Canada Post online)
- order picking and packing
- mailing books via Canada Post and delivering books to locations in the St. John’s area
- maintain EDI with vendors and purchasers
- process returns
- perform yearly inventory count
- coordinate warehouse
- maintain inventory of shipping materials and office supplies
- demonstrated computer proficiency, obtained either through education or previous work experience
- thorough knowledge of and experience with Microsoft Office suite and data entry
- knowledge of Sage/ Simply Accounting is required
- good organizational and time-management skills would be a must
- the ability to perform physical labour related to duties weighing approximately 50 lbs
- a valid driver’s licence is required
To apply, please email a cover letter and a resume outlining your qualifications and relevant job experience to the email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please submit your application as soon as possible. This position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant has been found.
Flanker Press thanks all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Advertised until May 7, 2021.
To keep our employees safe we provide masks, gloves, hand sanitizer and social distancing is in place.
All customers are required to social distance and wear a mask.